Wednesday, November 14, 2007

IM SO VERY HAPPY =)
Yesterday was a very happy happy day for me. =)

He arrived at my house at 6.30 A.M!! hehe.. I woke up to him shining his handphone light at me and he gave me a hug so tight my bones nearly broke. lol


Exchanged presents! Baby bought me another precious item to add into my jewelry collection. =) A pair of very pretty earings.. Round earings make me look so much more mature. lol. He said that was his intention! hehe.


I on the other hand, made him his very own customed made shirt.. by ME =)

Will let him blog about it. I got the pictures, but my phones bluetooth is not working for me. dang. =(


After few hours of just sitting around in my room.. we decided we should get started with our breakfast. " APPLE CRUMBLE. =)


So we started peeling, core-ing , and slicing the apples .. * my sink was *sumbat-ed* after that.* sigh.
Then we started cooking the apples with cinammon powder, brown sugar, water, and raisins.
After 20 minutes... We left the apples to cool, while we started on the crumbles.
omg. its was sooo hard leh! The crumbles were made by mixing flour and butter, and we had to ue weird hand movements to form the crumbles. lol *taught by my godma of coz*

Into the oven! For.. oops. I forgot how long.

Out of the oven. Yummy Apple Crumble, made esp for you baby boy. =) ur fav!

The day ended with him, me, and my darling family at HOHO steamboat in Molek. yummos. =)

I MISS YOU ALREADY.

No comments: