Tuesday, March 11, 2008

After persuading Andrew to blog for so long, he finally did. =p


See how strong I am from his tooth picture below. *giggles* ..





oops. =p





Today was a free day for me! I wanted to wake up early to study. But my new blanket and the great breezy weather was telling me not to. So i got up at 11, had a quick shower and had breakfast ; a banana and a bowl of my favourite cereal.





Then i studied lor!





Being in a different year from baby has really changed things around here. I no longer have a companion to walk to classes with. I no longer have someone to always sit with me in lectures. I no longer have what we used to have last year. But I guess things have gone for the better. Because now I get to make more friends, be more independant, and all that jazz.





Im serious! I feel like I am more independant now a days. I know these things are no biggie. But to me, its a huge improvement. Especially since Ive been so dependant on him for the last few years. =) so YAY me





BUT!





I dont care, but Im not going to ever be independant when I see things like this.

oh gawd. even looking at the picture is making me want to puke.

I saw this 3 "things" when I was pee-ing last night. =(

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... I dont know what insect made this. a wasp maybe? can somebody tell me what this is?

I felt so geli-fied I ran out of the toilet and got my hero to save my day. =(

I hate hate hate hate insects. Hate hate hate worms. Hate hate hate creepy crawlers. Hate hate hate cockroches.

So my hero came. and used a tissue to take it off. I told him to just hold it and throw it outisde. But the stewpig hero said " no, so disgusting" so he hit it down on the floor before he threw it outside,

hmm. i still dont see why this wud be a better idea

and the worse thing was one of the "thing" broke into half and it cracked all over the floor.

So i looked at the hero one kind. And he smiled at me saying ooops. Then stupid hero decided to clean the mess up. By throwing water on the floor. So clever rite!

So now i got a wet toilet with yucky stuff from the "thing" on the floor. So I gave hero another look. And he said he will spray it! So he took the shower hose and sprayed all over the floor.

Then I had a very wet toilet floor which luckily dried this morning.

did i mention i hate wet ugly toilet floors =(

oh gawd. Im a hater. I should learn to love! hehe

But oh wells. thank you my super duper handsome hero.

I can smell you from here coz u just came back from gym. hehe

No comments: