Thursday, March 13, 2008

Dear Diary

Its shopppping DAY. =)

YAY. =p
So pathetic right. But I was looking through the BIGW brochures the other day, and they were selling Jamie Oliver's cook book for like 39AUD or smth? which is like nearly 50% off. So I might just get it!!!
For those who didnt know. I love looking at cook books. I dont always get to make the dishes. But I just love love love reading recipes and looking at pictures of the wonderful food people create. My godmother gave me a few books last year, and since then. Ive been browsing through them again and again. =)
I bought my first cook book at MPH, Nigella Express.
My mum and god ma doesnt like her! LOL. but watching her on astro... I found out that her recipes were cute, easy, and I instantly liked her! haha.
I chose express lah. Coz its like.. easy to make and everything. I manage to do a few of her recipes at home which were really really easy.
And believe it or not, I think I have gone through her books like 10 times already.. =p
Jamie is another chef I enjoy watching on astro! I think the first time i watched him was when he went to italy to cook for the italians. I like the way he cooks as well! Its so.. "homey" u noe. Not like those chinese cooking shows where everything is already laid out in small bowls, and u just dump everything in start stiring.
So yah. Cant wait to go Jesmond later.
But for now. I really should continue studying my past lectures before Bi comes home with lunch. Then I'll have another 2 lectures to go for before Im free for the day.
oh ya watch Malaysian Dream Girl!! at www.malaysiandreamgirl.tv
and those who are back home. vote for ringo! coz she is my fav! hee
and and and. i like david archuletta. =)

No comments: