Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Eggs.

Easter eggs here are quite expensive to me. So we dont buy them before Easter comes. We buy them after the celebrations! Because there wud be 50% dicsounts on all eggs! *giggles*
Poor kiamsiap malaysians. Hee. This year. We decided to get only 2 boxes. Last year, I bought so many for my sisters, and the eggs are stil probably there, hibernating in the fridge. Ungrateful little brats, those two are. Presenting... the lovely.
Ferrero Rocher Egg

I didt know it would still cost so much! lol. 11 aud okay. But the egg has hazelnuts in it.. So its not the normal milk choco egg you get. Plus. 5 pieces of the lovely chocolate itself comes with it!
And.. the packaging is so pretty. and sleek. and elegant. hee
Next.
Maltesers

Sorry about the stupid bus ticket there. haha. I think this egg only cost us AUD2.50 maybe? One normal milk choc egg + four fun size maltesers. =D

Easter eggs = perfect lor.

I can Camwhore..

I can kiss kiss...
I can smell smell.. and it smells yuuummmyyy

and most importantly....


It makes people very happy lor.
see!







Hope you had a great easter break everyone! Mine was short. But a 20 day holiday is coming my way in two weeks!!
Love..
Dee

No comments: