Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sydney Easter Show


Yesterday, I finally managed to find time to go for the Royal Easter Show at Sydney. =) The few days before to show, the weather was scorching hot, till I had a number of headaches. Was already planning to wear my newly bought pink spaghetti strap blouse. But as you can see from the pictures below. It was raining heavily the day before, so the following day was really chilly. BUT! we were blessed, coz the sky decided not to cry yesterday. It just teared. lol. Light drizzles occured occasionally, and all we needed was our hoodies! He decided to wake up at 5 am to catch the 6.15 train from Warabrook. (so semangat) I didnt have any difficulties waking up tho. =D
So we walked all the way from home to the uni, to the deserted train station in the middle of no where (seriously). I saw a couple of bunny rabbits tho! First time I saw wild rabbits leh. =)
So after 3 and a half hours in the train. We reached Sydney. =) The first thing we saw were the dog competitions. It was like a relay race between the doggies!! So cute.

Then, we decided to walk around first, looking at the rides available before buying the coupons. Coz it was really kinda expensive. Like 3-7 dollars per -ride. Then we saw the game where you would have to shoot water into a hole, and the more water u get thru te hole, the higher your "elmo" will rise up. Who reaches the top first will win a prize! AHH! Baby joined. and he got me...
A CARE BEAR!!

See my happy face. =) =) The thing was, we had to carry this big bear every where we went lor. so mafan. But still. YAY!! =p love you bi.

Then we explored the show abit. Saw alot of poultry which were being judge. Alot of them looked pretty funny, and alot of them looked pretty unique. Saw many goats which were pure white. So different from the goats in SG or Msia zoos. Then i saw pigs! OMG! I have never ever seen such a huge fat pig in my life before!




Mummy pig

Baby pigs!

Another humongous pig. with her little babies. Sooooo cuteeee.

Then we went to this doggie exhibition. Where the dogs were aso being judged and all. And again. I'VE NEVER SEEN SUCH A HUGE DOG LOR!! this is a mountain dog. Cant rmb the breed.. but its really really huge and fluffly. The picture doesnt do justice to its size.

Another huge fluffy doggie. I think this is the dog in the movie "Shaggy Dog"

Then. We decided to get tickets! 40 tickets for 35AUD.


We decided to sit on this GIANT slide.

SO FUN SO FUN SO FUN! but i went down really really quickly. even faster than Bi. hehe. i hurt my knee tho. =(

While looking for other rides. We heard really loud souds from this stadium. Pestered dear to bring me in. And lo and behold. My first time watching cars and motor bikes doing stunts!! OMG. it was sooo exciting! My heart jumped everything I see the motorist do his stunts. If was really different compared to watching it on TV. =D

I like i like i like..!

You can see the motorist in action here.

I saw back flip, superman stunt, lazy boy..and cant rmb d. But yah. so EXCITING!

Then there were this manual cars that came out, did drifts, and stunts and all. Also realy really exciting. I dunoe why, but i love the loud noises this cars make when they go pass. Drifting looks really coool too.

After the show, we went to look fr more rides to sit on. We sat on this ride which was pretty scary (For me) but it really really makes u giddy. Cz it turns really quickly. But i like! My photo turned out horrible tho. lol. HUGE mouth lor.

Then, we managed to sit on this really cool ride, where they use the centrifugal force to make you stick on the wall behind you. Then u'll be able to go upside down without falling off the wall! Dear and I couldnt move much because there were ppl beside us as well. But it was quite an uncomfortble experience because I felt like my brain was gona pop out. lol. But yah. had fun!! =) there was this part dear put his leg on my leg. and it was sooo heavy.

Then i tried my luck at a few carnival games. But grr. I suck at them lor! Nearly won a huge price TWICE!!!! but missed at the last try.. hur hurr..

WAS yearning for this pony I saw at the other stall so bady. =( Dear decided to try his luck at the basketball game!! 4 shots for 10 AUD. he missed the three shots. Tho shot number 1 and 2 were really really close. and .......

HE PUT THE BALL THROUGH THE LAST ROUND!!!!!!!!!

So now i have my little pony and care bear!!! Pony is huge huge huge! hehehe

Thank you bii... see. Next time if you girls wanna find a boyfriend, make sure you find one that is good at carnival games. Then you can walk around the show carrying to huge babies, and look proud when people (mostly 4 year old kids lar) oogle at you with jealousy. MWAHAHAHA

JOKING LAHH. i wer got proud wan. so humble neh.

got the show bags i wanted. 2 for me. I for ness and i forced bi to get one for himself.

Thanks bi. For bringing me to sydney. For bringing me to the Show. For winning these babies for me. =) I was a really really happy girl yesterdae.

This TY bear I got for AUD 1!!!

So at 4,45 pm, we walked to the train station. And off we headed back to Newcastle. Our home sweet home. I slept a little during the ride. But oh something horrible happen in the bus. See. There was this man, who drank on the train. Then there was this baby that cried and cried for nearly and hour. He couldnt stand it. when up to the lady, and scolded the lady for not making her baby stop crying. he kept sayng " what the **** is wrong with your baby???" So scary. The woman cried smore after that. Stupid drunkard.

Oh. Baby won so many prizes for me. So i won some for him too!! Check mine out!



A small frog and a small "hug me". The orange dog is he win wan. And the mr WHOOPS is for him from my show bag because it looks like him when i knock his tooth out. So small rite.. sigh. =(


See! Compared to my pony!!! hehehehehe

My show bags! =)I have original little miss goodies. =p

Baby loves pony too. =p

Pardon the randomness. lol. this was a few days ago, when we wore matching shoe shirts! And it wasnt planned. =p=p

Love my care bear and pony lots. =)

Dear, i hope you love the froggie and hug me doll and mr whoops too!

Had so much fun. But if only my family was here to enjoy the Easter show with me!

Thank you so much dearie. I love you!!!!!

No comments: