Thursday, March 06, 2008

Goodness me. Its been so long since I last logged on to Blogger.com. So many things have happen, but Im too lazy to go on and on about the last few weeks.

Am currenly staying at the same place, with different housemates this time. The other three rooms are taken by 3 locals. Melanie, ryan, and another cute guy whose name is still unknown to us. haha. He told us when we arrived weeks ago, but both me and Andrew cant recall what his name was again.

Internet was not working till early this week. So that explains why I havent been online, havent been blogging, and havent been in contact with so many people back home! =(

oh.

i should be the shittiest girlfriend ever, coz while playing squash with him yesterday, I swung the racquet right into his face. =( his lips were bleeding, and ahh. his front tooth got chipped off...
I was soo worried, and I didnt know what to do. Decided to call a friend here to fetch us to a hospital. Had to go to the 2nd hospital to recieve treatment. Since most doctors finish work at 5, baby had to wait 3.5 hours before we could see a doctor, and a dentist. The dentist didnt even fill up the missing area of the tooth. So we had to make another appointment at the university's dentist the next morning. By the time I got home, I was feeling upset, angry, and so mentally exhausted.
he managed to get the chipped off part filled, but we have to wait a few more months to make sure that no decaying happens, and then he can start with crowning.
sigh. and its gona cost a bomb smore. stupid money draining dentist!

=(

can my life be more complicated than a story book?

Dear Baby,
i am really really sorry for what I did. I caused a "permanent"
damage to you. Can you promise me something? Stay with me for a lifetime so I
can make up for it by taking care of you forever. =p

on a happier note.
i recieved Vernesse's letter today! =D
recieving snail mail can be such a delightful thing.
missing home loads! but am again so grateful that internet and webcams were invented.


DESIREE

No comments: