Sunday, March 09, 2008

House of Peking ( or pekin)

I woke up to the very hot weather and wasnt feeling to happy about it. I prefer waking up to the comforts of my blanket on a cool, breezy day. =(


Decided randomly that I shud write a letter to a special someone, had breakfast made from baby and soon after we boarded bus 101 to go to Jesmond for lunch! Dear decided he wanted to bring me to Charleston this weekend, which is like a 35 minute bus ride away. Then he said maybe we'll go to Hamilton for lunch, which is a 10 minute train ride away. But he brought me to Jesso instead which is a 5 minute bus ride away. haha. STEWPIG BOYFRIEND


*he's trying to peeep at my blog entry now* and i hate, hate it when people see me blogging.


So off we went to House of Peking ( or pekin), and we ordered so many dishes. STEWPIG boyfriend wanted to order 7 dishes. I said 5 was enough, but noooOOOooo.

So we had too much food, but oh wells. it was pretty good lah.


We had.

Fried Radish Cake


Char Siew Bao


Savoury Puff


Chee Cheong Fun ( soo much)


Coconut Pudding


He Ye Fan (?!?) rice wrapped in some leaf


Siu Mai!


so much food rite! But not bad lar, coz it was 28AUD for both of us. Consider quite cheap d, coz its chinese food smore. I took so many pictures, but they turned out really bad. Mum Dad. I need a new phone d!!


Then we walked over to Stockland.. and headed to Big W. Bought plates, some stationary, a white board/cork board (yay!), a duster, and and and. a pretty mug for myself! Been wanting to get a nice mug for myself since I came here. but those in Woolies and Go-lo were really ugly and bleks. Nicer ones came in sets of four, and I didnt need that many. so yah. was deciding between a black, pink, or blue one. STEWPIG boyfriend said pink was nicer. so ya. yay! can drink hot choc and milk, and juice, and water from a pretty mug d.



No comments: