Monday, July 07, 2008

A 3am post



Watching Wimbledon Men's Final at the moment. And guess what, its raining again.. lol.. And now is the exciting part smore. Who would've thought Federer would have made a comeback after playing like crap in the first two sets.. Not really a huge tennis fan, but I do follow the grand slams. And also the women's competition. Maria sharapova, hehhhh hehhh.. Ok dear, was just kiddings, no need to kick me.

3 am now dy. Match started at 9.20 or so. lol. Hopefully this rain delay wont be long.

Anyways, my results are gon be out this friday, on the 11th. damnnnn, honestly.. Ive prolly been riding my luck all this while. Ive come close to failing a couple of times, and its only the second year.. i swear tho, ive been studying like hell for all the exams, somehow, everyone else is smarter. Its shit like this that really puts you down. But heck, I guess everyone has the same complaints.

Leaving for aussie in 6 days.. ishhhhhhh tak bestnye..

No comments: