Saturday, July 12, 2008

A day of Pampering.

Chelle finally decided it was time we met up again before I went back! This time, we did something different. we went all out in pampering ourselves!



Shopping! Highlights! Nails! Eyebrows!



Definitely a day filled with fun. I woke up at 11.15 am, chatted with Baby online, then Chelle messaged me to say she was on her way already. So i took a bath and she was here already!



Met up with Melissa and Archana ( girl is finally back from Russia!!!)

Had lunch at Pizza Hut. Ordered a set for us girls to share.. and we gossiped away.. Even about people we dont even talk to! Damn kepoh we all. lol
Then I did my hair! while my friends sat down and waited! hee. their angels..
Decided to highlight RED this time!!



Cant really see, right?


Try again. hehe.

and with FLASH! hehee..


Then, we went next door to do our brows. so pain!!!!! We opted for the "plucking method" so it wil last longer... my forehead was super red and swollen d..

Next up! NAILS!

Cherry's are my new love!!!




Pretty ,right? =D

No comments: