Friday, July 04, 2008

This is what happens when dah lama X blog


So I've been back for a week already.. And in another week my results are out. Damnnn.. Need to enjoy the next few days kao kao.. Havent really been blogging cuz Ive been pretty busy enjoying life at the moment. Dont know what I would be doing if I was in newcastle right now.. JB is so much better.. lol..

Anyways, my flight to KL was on the 26th, last Thurs. Was suppose to be sitting alone, wayyyyyyy at the back of the plane ( I was the one who chose the seat), when this girl appraoched me, asking if I mind changing place with her fren who was wayyyyyy at the front (like, seat 24 or smth)... Wasnt too pleased la, but what excuse do I have if I said no. Stood up, and drag my bags to the front while everyone was still moving towards my direction finding for their seats. Bodohs.. So yea, took my place, got myself comfy, and guess who I saw coming my direction....




Ameen! The guy on the left, not the right. The one on the right is a much rounder-faced me. lol.. And if that wasnt coincidental enuff, we were both like WTFs when we found out that his seat is right beside mine.. Crazy right? For those that dont know, Ameen is the first friend I met in Taylors, was one of the Malay dudes that I was pretty closed with, and was also my chemistry lab partner (where we screwed up countless times.. classics ) .. so yea, that made the long ass flight with no entertainment and no food (unless you wanna pay money) much more bearable.

Besides that , I guess changing seats was also a blessing in disguise cuz the flight got delayed by an hour and a half, which meant I had to rush like crazy once I got to KLIA because I had another flight to JB soon after. So yea, being at the front helped lots. Thanks random person!

Been going out everyday since I came back. Wait, did I go out on Wed? Cant really remember. Watched Hancock yesterday and it was pretty good, not great... but worth the watch. Wanna watch Wanted too but no kaki! hmph! Dear doesnt seem interested in Angelina Jolie movies.. booo-hooo!

Ok, its about lunch time now. Will hopefully blog again soon ar.. And oh btw, I have a fucked up PS3 again. Sony decided to put a new update for download 2 days ago, and some of the unfortunate ppl who downloaded it (including me) now have a bricked PS3. That means my 15 hours of Metal Gear Solid gaming has gone to waste. BLAHsrsajdsjnsdanjdsajndsanjdsa so pissed off..

No comments: