Thursday, July 03, 2008

Funny Nesse wants me to blog, but Im living in the same house with you at the moment right! =p
Life has been nothing but awesome here at home.

As happy as I try to be now, I just cant help wondering if the next few days will bring good or bad news.

Exactly one year ago,things went down the drain for me.
I was upset, embarassed, and I felt so stupid.
It was as if the paper took my confidence that I tried so hard to build and threw it out the window. Far far away.

Im praying, and hoping, that this time, It will be different.
Please God..
Let me pass this barrier, and I promise to work even harder for the rest of my life.

I wonder why there are so many people out there, who have the chance to study, but stop because of so called stress. Or even worse, because they dont understand why they have to work so hard for the future.

Its funny because there they are, given the chance to get a degree, given the chance to get experience in a different country. But they throw it away just because of this word. Stress.

Funny how Im wishing I pass so I'll get thrown back into Uni, and study like a nerd for the rest of my life. Funny how I dont mind that studying medicine is a life long journey of learning. Where facts change, where the world and mystery of science just keeps amazing us.
I like learning, and I love the fact that I do.
And Im proud of myself, because after so many barriers consisting of horrible interviews, late night studying, screaming into pillows and even failing my first semester of medicine (sheeeeesshhhh), feeling so damn embarassed when people ask me why Im not back in Australia, looking at my fellow friends in year 2 and knowing that I could be one of them...

Im proud. Because even going through all these,
It still didnt stop me in continuing my studies...

I studied really hard for this exam, and I know that I did even better compared to last year..
Im just praying that I did really check the answers that I shaded on the exam sheet. That it matched the one on my question paper.
Cos I really cant remember doing it! =(
Hopefully everything was consistent la....

I pray for myself that everything will be allright, and that I will be jetting back happily off to Newcastle on the 13th.

*pray* do include me in your daily prayers if you are reading this!!

Love, Dee





No comments: