Saturday, July 12, 2008

Im leaving already!

Will be leaving JB for Aussie tommorow (sunday) morning already. sob sobs. Time sure pass real fast, especially with me being back for 2 weeks only. Pretty much met up with everyone who was in JB la, except for Eddie. Sorry la wei, u everyday oso working wan! Nxt hollie in November arrrrr.. lol. Flight's tmr at 9 am smore, and we'll only be reaching Sydney at 10+ pm , if thats not late enough, you gotta remember that the ride from Sydney to newcastle's gonna be another 3 hours.. ishhhhhhhh.

Ok, Im just gonna put a few pictures up as Ive got alotta packing to do.. These is pretty much my swift birthday post.



The very yummy birthday cake that dear bought! I had no idea this was coming. Went to her place in the morning, and she said she was gonna go take a shower first as I tried out her PSP, and then she pops out singing happy birthday for me! =) been awhile since I felt like a kid again.



Dear ask me to pose liddat wans. heh



Best best .. Chocolateyyy!



Us, with the cake once again. lol. Dont really have any pics with me and the pressies i got tho, hmmmmm.. would def show u peoples the card dear made for me if i had a digi cam. dayumnnnns. Okays, anyways, thats bout it. dah 8.30 pm. Time to pack bags!!!!!

No comments: