Monday, July 21, 2008

So my classes are only REALLY starting tommorow, with tutorials and stuff.. Basically ive been on a short break back in Aussie, as ive had Friday, Saturday, Sunday and today to basically laze around.

I did bring dear shopping tho!! So im playing my role as a boyfriend right I suppose! heh. Went to catch Dark Knight on Wednesday and headed to Westfield on thursday. This is the only time I feel so free while in Newcastle, and I know that once my course has really started, theres lil time to do much.


I thought Dark Knight was really really good. I mean, its a Batman film, so you shouldnt expect alot of action, unlike movies like Spiderman or X-men. C'mon, Batman doesnt even have real powers to begin with, he's more of a gadgets person. The whole theme of the movie was good, and the dark-eerie feel of Gotham City was represented well. I think I'll actually get this movie on Blu Ray to trully enjoy it, since I missed a word or two during certain scenes. Thats the prob with cinemas here in Aussie, no subtitles wans.. ishhh
Was suppose to head to the gym just now, and I did.. but once I realised the courts were taken, I got lazy to use the treadmill and stuff, so just headed home la.. Mebbe I'll go later once dear is done with lectures..
Aite, nothing else to type dy. Im a lazy dude, I noess.. lol.. okbyeztakecares

No comments: