Saturday, July 05, 2008

Im back. Yes, super quick, because just as I hit the PUBLISH POST button, I became horribly bored and iritated about not being able to read or do anything interesting! grr

I love my bloggie, but Im thinking about changing the layout, its quite boring already, but I cant seem to find a nice picture of us, and Im too lazy to use Photoshoot, not that Im really good at it anyway.
sigh.

I think I should the read the papers more often. I think I should be able to tell the story and discuss our countries numerous, hilarious politician's antiques. But everytime dad tries to tell me about it, I get so confused because I cant tell everyone apart from each other!
Najib, anwar, mahathir. he did this. he did that. then he did that. then after that he said this.

Its not daddys fault obviously, But everytime he finishes his story with a grin, I just go. hmm.
Who did what again?
This politicians ar. Confusing poor people like me lor.
I dont know why I have never been interested in politics before, or "general knowledge abt what is happening in the world".
My grandmother (oh,the boyfriend is online, FINALLY, smore scold me coz i call him kanasai) never fails to remind me to READ THE NEWSPAPER!

But truthfully, the only time my family reads the newspaper, is when we are. hm. doing our big business in the toilet. The newspaper remains in the toilet, ONLY in the toilet. The only occasional time it ventures out of the smelly room is when Nessy takes it out to look at movie times. heh heh.

ok. abrupt ending to this random post because I was too bored.

I really wonder wether anyone else actually visits this space lor. even my best fwen dosent. *sticks out tongue if suddenly decide to visit*

oh. random quote from nessy today.
I was laughing at her because all she ever blogs about is david archuletta, her brilliant results and again, how she is falling alove with david a.
then she replied with a "hurt face"

I wan to make my blog private d!!!

No comments: