Saturday, July 05, 2008

My Loved Ones

Baby's birthday is in 3 days! =)

So excited! His present is not done yet, but I really hope he likes it this time!

Dear, that day in TC I was so angry with you because you spilled coke, AGAIN! second time leh.

and it was worse because you spilled it on my jacket. grr.

But when I saw your worried face trying to catch my eye while you were hiding behind my sister, a big grin just forced its way into my big mouth. =p

I guess that is one way I know I love you bah. Because even though u piss me off so easily, just one sentence or expression is enough to make me fall in love with you again.

Why ar. U so cute meh. =p


A picture of baby trying to pose with his microphone. heehee

I think this was...last year when you came home from aussie right? I wanted to post a picture of me with the mic as well, but I cant find it! I like that picture though, because I was shorter than the mic. So I looked pretty stupid. haahaa



Me and him In aussie i think. I like this picture too, though we look so sleepy here. haha. Speaking of him, Im angry with him now too! Because he is making me wait for so long now! Watching tv smore. grrr. Beat you.


I think we look alike in this picture lor! Super big grin. Though I look horrid. Bi was asking me to tell him a joke because he always takes a better picture when he smiles naturally, just like the picture above. So I told him something funny, and in the end I laughed so much as well. A friend in F5 always said I hate big gums lor. But to my defense, it only looks big because I have tiny teeth!!! see. both my upper and lower row of teeth = to bi's one row of teeth. hehe

I got long long tongue. slurps. hehee

I think I was goofing around while studying one day.



End this post with a picture of my kawan baik chelle chelle. Stewpig girl oni met up with me once. HMPH!!! hehehe. But I miss her lor... Its so cute because everytime we meet up after sooo long, we are still able to yak yak yak.

Tell you lor... we are like super duper besties okay. On the way home in the cab, I dug into my bag and showed her the book kay borrowed me. Jodi Picoult's my sisters keeper. Then chelle was like. EHHH!!

Then she dug into her bag, and took out the exact same book!!! lol. And she was like its Janice wan, and I said its Kay's one!

Then she told me that this is the second book she is reading, the first one was The Pact.

Then right. I said. AHH!! I just finished that book too!! hehehe.

And then we were complaining that our sisters were sooo particular about the way we handled their books.

See. we are the super dee duper uncool best fwens that dont meet up with each other. Why uncool you ask? Oh, because both of us are such kiddos and good two shoes that we have never actually been clubbing. (GASP!) , and the furthest we went for a holiday was Singapore, or was it Malacca. which wan nearer? hehe

oklar. chelle is cooler because she told me (very proudly) that she drove the car with her friends k! come back at 12 k! hehehehe

love u chelle. =p

love u bibi.

love u mummy daddy

love u kay nesse

ooh. Dadddy is angry, but all 4 of us cant figure out who he is angry with! not sure which wan of our big mouths triggered his angry button tho. sobs.

1 comment:

Michelle Soh said...

Hahaaa. I love u dee dee!!
ehh, we're cool kay! We're gonna go Bali one day! (or is it Bangkok?) hahaa. & we're meeting up soon! soon! Love you!