Friday, September 23, 2005

wow

wow..its 2.15 am...
i have yet to sleep.. got exams in 5 hours + time.
its hella quiet rite now, with music playin from my speakers.. this is life eh..? stayin up late , burnin midnite oil ...
cant wait for the papers to finish tommorow, im already gon assume my trials have finished by then.who cares bout nxt week eh..?
kinda feelin tired right now..still got 1 more bab of sejarah to read..tryina cramp everything in.. stupid ppl set jadual, make both papers so far apart.1 week in fact... 7 days of not touchin sej again makes me forget every single thing..lol..
i wonder who's up right now.. no1's online oso..lol.. i guess all arent as worried as i am la.. its onl sejarah 1 and moral afterall..silly me..haha
ohyea, my bro's goin back to India tmr.. yayzzzz!!! atleast i get to hog the internet line 24/7. haha..how fast time flies eh..? ive never really got the chance to understand the simple facts that im form 5 right now...im old..im aging..90% of the ppl i know right now, imma lose contact wid em in just a few months time... life is goin to be changin, school is gon end in 2 months or so..i doubt any1 of us really took time to sit down, and capture every single moment or events that have happened in our secondary school life.. it wasnt that bad durin UPSR, cuz i knew i was gon be havin the same batch of wackos with me.. its gon be different nxt year tho...damn... back to introducin myself..

"Hiez.. Im Andrew Choo...from JB.. I like to rap...I dont like to study .. Nice to meet yall "

Its gon be weird

No comments: