Wednesday, August 23, 2006

2nd post of the day...cuz im bored

Yes, im posting for the second time today.. first time ive ever done so.. that just shows how bored i am...and no, i dont feel like studying nor doing my homework..i feel like going for a haircut tho, since this bushy hair of mine is bothering me... my hair sux, especially once it grows long, cuz it'll be so thick u could prolly smuggle drugs inside or smth.. ive always considered cutting bald tho, but then Imma look like an egg i guess.. stupid head shape of mine!! lolz.. maybe i'll just go for a short trim or something..dont really wanan cut too short, just wanna cut abit cuz its getting on my nerves abit..
btw, badminton today was fun i guess.. only had like 6 of us.. which is cool, cuz u dont need alotta ppl to play badminton.. came kinda late tho, cuz of my relatives.. one thing is im hardly punctual, and i seriously feel its never my fault..i can get up 2 or 3 hours earlier, and my mum could all of a sudden decided to eat brekfast.. i hate running late, thats for sure.. i get pissed when im late and its not my fault... thats life i guess..?? lolz..
ohyea,dear's out wid her frens now.. hope she's having fun.. im stuck at home for the rest of the day... how i wish i can go out late at night and chill, but prob is, there's no one around and this is jb for god's sake!! so Im downloading Forest Gump now, and old movie which I've watched countless times... imma just watch it to kill time i guess..

No comments: