Sunday, August 13, 2006

i am currently at starbucks, taking a break from my physics IDS.=) life is good now.. haha, because my tests are just over.. so i get a few days break before making the library my 2nd home. We had steamboat last nite, it was a good meal.. hehe.. although mummy makes better ones! mainly coz our soup was well..made by pure ajinomoto..

decided to give a change to my bloggie! because only we a nice skin, will i have the mood to blog.. we went to mid valley, me , dear, ren ee, and xin yu on fridae..it was definately a GOOD day! lol.. i wen shopping like crazy..bot a shirt, a jacket, a bag, and some goodies for my family..showed them on webcam last night, and the definitely loved it~ ! lol

i am excited bout nxt week..because i will be goin back to jaybee early..! i shud be reaching at 4 smth people.. come and welcome me back..i guess this is the longest period since ive seen my family..kinda gettin use to it.. i have too lar..got to concentrate on studies mar.. the next week will be like a holiday for me, knowing ms vernesse tee..who will definitely scold me when i start studying.. sigh..

but am reai happy that i am on my way back to jaybee for a wonderful week with my darling family.. all i noe is that im gona get a whole week of good food, good movies, and good treatment... *grins* HOME SWEET HOME.. well.. i'll juz leave u all with some pictures yar!!!

love lots...
deeeee

No comments: