Sunday, August 20, 2006

its the hollidays

~Andrew~
i cant believe im back in jb already..life just seems so much different once im here, and its also much more slow moving then life in subang...there's no need to wake up at 6.55 a.m. every morning for the next 7 days, which is one thing that i really like bout hollies.. ive never been a person who likes sleeping, but i also dont like waking up so early..

had a crazy class outing last Thursday tho.. almost the entire class showed up to play futsal.. crazyness right?? but of course, it was gals VS gals and guys VS guys.. really had fun that evening, and I def missed playing football.. for those that dont know, football's actually my 'main' sport sorta thing, it was one of the first sports that I ever played.. i consider myself to be a pretty good striker during primary school too, with a few awards to show for it.. but then wen I moved to sec. school, it was a sport that very few chinese kids would play, so I just stopped.. i feel like picking up the sport again tho, it just feels fun....

and yesterday, I went to Larkin to play ball with my sec. school mates.. im seriously rusty tho, especially when playing a full court game now... mebbe its cuz ive not played one since last year, with my college only having a half court..lolz.. but yea, it was fun to catch up with the guys once again.. nothing much has changed since last year, which is nice to know...

and whats my plans for today?? i seriously have no idea.. Esther, one of my classmates, happens to be in jb this weekend.. so I guess I'll join dear to bring her around jb.. there's nothing much to see here tho... maybe go zoo or smth...lmaoz..

k,im off to shower now..cyalls..

No comments: