Saturday, August 26, 2006


"Self Improvement Is Masturbation"
With quotes like this, u proly get the picture just how weird this movie is..Found out I had this movie while searchin thru the collection of DVD's, and yea..it was pretty enjoyable, but weird at the same time..movie's kinda long too, bout 2 hours+ , so it was a good way to kill time..

sighz, hollies are gon be endin soon, and monday would be the reopening of them hellgates..thank god there's a bunch of ppl who have yet to do their Physics presentation, so atleast Physic classes are gon be like free periods to me.. this hollies have been alrite i guess, it was wat I expected afterall.. hanged out with the guys twice, and yea, we din do much on both ocasions since there are only a handful of us left here.. thats just life i guess.. hopefully every1's back during the end year break, then we can do something real crazy again.. went to dear's place 3 times, which was nice.. did a lil bit of studyin, caught a couple of movies.. and I myself dled a bunch of stuff on this laptop.. had to update my playlist again, since most songs i have on my pc are kinda old..

wait, I think Ive got LAN exams pretty soon rite??lolz.. mebe i shud study abit for it now...aihz.. its my last day here in jb and i dunno wat to do.. parents have gone out, and im stuck here.. i wish i lived in the city, then them shopping malls would be so near, and i can go chill there anytime i want..

No comments: