Monday, August 21, 2006

She

She asked me to study..and this is what I did during the past hour.. =D

what can I say on this track, that hasnt been said before
how do i find that one tune that hasnt been played before
i wanna express it all, i wanna pour it out
becuz even with those quarrels we aint fallin out
i wanna hold you very close, till the end of time
aint gonna lose u baby girl , see me defend wats mine
my inspiratation to my music when I pen this rhyme
I dont really got the money so I'll spend my time
t put ur hands in mine, connect ya plans with mine
constantly blank my mind ,cuz god damn u fine
it aint just about the looks, see it starts with the soul
and u got plenty of that, cuz ur hearts made of gold
see i'm always gonna be there with them hugs when ure cold
and I'll be the perfect lover, play the part and role
ure always showin me love , i know the debts i owe
i aint gonna let u go, and thats fo sho

the random talkin is just what music is spose to be.. fun!

No comments: