Tuesday, August 15, 2006

days are getting boring-er

~Andrew~
each day passes by slowly, when everyone is just dying for the break..3 more days and Im back to jb..def cant wait..but one problem arises tho.. who am I gonna meet??and no, its not cuz Ive got too many friends till my scheduele's pack...its just cuz, there's only a handful of my 05 classmates that are left there.. i think only gary, desmond ,and hanwei and kishern are the only few remaining guys there.. sighz..thats just the way it is eh? i still remember that during EST paper, which was the last for SPM, I was so hella eager to finish it, and ended up being the first to finish the paper in a whooping 15 minutes..lolz.. and then a couple of my friends followed, so we all left hella early.. and only then did I realise I was never gonna see a couple of these faces anymore.. even during the day I collected my SPM results, a bunch of us went our separate ways,each with their own plans (as many at that time were stil addicted to DOTA and opted to spend their time there).. thats just the way it is...

back to 2006
ive got pop quiz tommorow for bio.. dont got the mood to study for it..lolz..its just that common tests 3 are barely a week over, and Ive already got to prepare for a quiz?? tak nak ar...my mind's still hella lazy and lagging..lolz..k, im off now..and thanks for everyone who has been tagging..appreaciate it.. =)
and dont worry dear, im sure we'll be together forever.. ;) love ya alwayz

No comments: