Tuesday, August 08, 2006

tests

~Andrew~
1 more paper left.. 1 more paper left!! thats what I keep tellin myself..lolz.. SAM's common test itself feels like SPM all over again to me.. thats how important+stressfull it is...crazy i tell u...crazy!!
this weeks gonna be another hectic week for me.. right a day after my Physics paper, Ive got Physics presentation.. which means that im gonna be burning 'whateva amount of midnight oil that is left within me' on Wednesday til habis.. wish me all the best yall.. and on the coming Monday Ive got a Physics project to hand up, the one where we gotta be designing our own experiment...seriously, thats too much of Physics for me to handle.. aihz..
ohyea, in case yall didnt know, the interview somehow went better than expected and I was given a conditional offer by the Newcastle Uni.. somehow, I dont really feel happy or overjoyed by such news tho.. maybe its because I strongly believe that I dont deserve it..i mean, they're tons more who went for the interview who are much more intelligent, and I feel guilty for occupying their slot..nvmz, its most likely that i will not meet the required grades afterall.. sighz..

"Im starting to search for answers in life"

No comments: