Tuesday, August 22, 2006

i have abandoned this blog for a while.. =p

mainly because i am back in jaybee, and there is no place like home.. so im enjoying every second of it right here.. =) funny, this is the first time i feel so miserable beacuse i dont want to go back to subang jaya.. i really want to stay here at home.. because i reali reali miss home... i do.. i have not spent more than 2 weeks everytime i come home..and that is plain cruel!! lol.. i like being home!!

='(

did some work at home... today... i went to buy pirated dvd's.. lol.. soo many.. =) all the shows that i wanted to catch for a long time alredy... i guess thursdae is the movie marathon, where my sister an i are gona watch alll the dvd's we watched!! haha...

anyway, i had a talk with my godma juz yesterdae and she said its time to grow up..well.. i guess its true.. lol :P i definitely will HAVE to, especially for my next interview.. am having another session with her tonight... sigh.. one hour of embarassing talking.. lol...

dear managed to come to my place todaey to do some maths..we did SOME math.. lol..about 3 questions? hehee... spent the rest of the dae in hp, and watching just my luck. funny movie, really.. =)

oh yea.. I DID NOT GET A C FOR CHEMISTRY!!! lol.. i am soooo happy. =)
instead i got a 76, which is a huge achievement for me, since i gotten like 58 for the last three test... goo dee dee! and i improved for maths and bio too.... thank you dear, for accompnaying me in the library, and thank you whoever who helped me when i asked them questions.... =) thank God for not losing hope in me.. =)

so happy for myself. LOL =p

i guess i will have to go and bath now.. wwill upload sme pictures i took for the last 4 days..

ps;// i have an insect zapper in my house.. lol.. the kind like a tennis racket, well.. i like killing them with that... its fun!!!!!

love so much,
desiree tee may ling

No comments: