Monday, August 14, 2006

todae was BORING. =)

woke up todae, took a bath, and i didnt take my 20 minute nap.. because i had physics presentation todae..( lucky i didnt get picked) =D so ya.. day was PRETTY BORING.... so i dun have much to mention... help lyn with the dinner todae which did not turn that well..because the fishball tasted funny.. lol.. so i bought a cup of mee goreng from magee mee.. NOT NICE I TELL U. yucky, def not worth my rm2.50.

tomoro is tuesdae, meaning there will be.. b19!! yay! i get to wear my new jacket! lol.... im crazy, people HATE, B19.

SPECIAL TOPIC OF THE DAY
Dedicated to my dearest.

well, lets just sae that u are with a boy, and the next year, both of u are off to university..and u get diffrent universities.. wut would u do? i know that most logical thing to do is go to the best uni u get, which is spose to be ur 1st priority.. but for me.... i dun care what shitty place we get dear.. i 'll stay here with u.. i'll even go to india with u.. =p..

sheesh.. that sounded as if im forcing him to stay since he already has a place.. =p
but seriously..i just wan to be with u.. and i dun care which uni we get..because i love u, and i have already made up my mind to spend the rest of my life with u..

u are the last piece that completes the puzzle of my life...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh yea..chelsea lost ! muahahaa....dadda was so upset.. lol.......so cute lar the old man of mine.......

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

*my little pony* my fav cartoon when i was little....

love lots...
dee dee..
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

No comments: