Wednesday, August 16, 2006

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

yummy.. cant wait to touch down at jaybee on fridae... i miss everything bout jaybee! esp in sentosa..in my house!! =) am goin to have nice korean food on fridae.. *grins* life is gonna be good....

oh yea, before i wanna go on.. i wanna thank God for being there for me.. for that one month of hard work and everything..thanks for not letting me break down and give up on everything.. =) thank you!!!
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
a big thank u to mummy too..our conversation todae brought tears to my eyes...
mummy:i told daddy im afraid that u work hard and get what u deserve, but u still dont get to achieve ur dreams..
dee: *sniff*
mummy: i see u work so hard, i feel so stress for u..sometimes even as a mummy, i knoe i have to be mature, but i just feel so bad that u are so stress at sch...


i noe that my dreams are hard to achieve mum, but since i have put my mind on doin it.. i promise i wont stop half way..
and even though my mum dosent read my blog.. i love u mum!! and dont worry, i dun feel stress at all...except taking my results lar... :P

oh yea.. i dun understand y some people cant be happy for others... no names mentioned, but if u terasa, just wan to let u noe that it hurts at times.. just live ur life, and i'll live mine..


i miss coco... myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


love lots...
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
mwarks!

No comments: