Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Say What?

~Andrew~
got up hella early this morning, round 7 a.m... no, not because I dont like sleeping.. its cuz i missed Liverpool's match last nite !! ish!! so woke today to check the scores.. thank god they managed to draw, which means they're through to the next round, but no by alot.. *sigh of relieve*
managed to do a lil bit of math yesterday at dear's place... math is def one subject that i dont like at all, ever since my early days..i guess its cuz its a subject that my dad excelled in, and everytime i did not do well, he would sit down and really grind me through the topic.. and then secondary school had to introduce 2 subjects with the name 'math' in it.. how nice of em right? lol..thank god i managed to get an A1 in both, which prolly shows how low the standards are.. pity SAM aint like that tho.. my math sux, thats something i admit defeat in that..
on a lighter note, imma be going to play badminton (yes,instead of improving on my math or the other subjects, im going out to have some fun!).. crazyness right? playing 3 diff sports in a week span.. hopefully can play for a couple of hours ar... ive always enjoyed playing games ( even tho i might not be good at em), as it just takes my worries of a bunch of things..

ohyea, and this hollies has also been nice cuz ive managed to watch 3 movies already!! Click (cinema), Just My Luck (DVD) and Stay Alive (downloaded).. so cool right? all from different sources wan..but yea, Click was great cuz ive not laughed that hard for some time.. Adam Sandler, who is someone I consider as a new school comedian, always makes me laugh and stuff.. show gets kinda touching near the end too.. Just My Luck was alrite la, funny here n there.. not the type i wud go to the cinemas and watch i guess.. Stay Alive was just plain horrible!! how many horror movies have ended just like that right? its cliched.. =D mebbe its cuz i watched it at 7a.m., while i was still half asleep, so thats why it did not freak me out as much.. who knows..


"Transformers! Robots in disguise!! " They're making a movie of it!! cool right? and yes, i love this cartoon, every guy would i guess..

No comments: