Saturday, July 28, 2007


Angel & Doo Doo!! =) haha..

hey yall, been awhile since I last came on ere, and its due to my hectic schedueles wei.. I thought last sem was tiring enough, and this sem is just worse.. fook.. dahla i bring my PS2 here to enjoy, but I only touched it once this whole week I think.. no funs no funs..

Well, what do I write here.. cant possibly put like, a whole week's update here.. hmmm... Weather right now is just nice I think, its finally getting hotter and I def like. Now I can go to the gym or go play football and confirm can sweat wans.. Its been ages since I've REALLY played basketball tho, so quite karat ade ar, thats why trying to play more often and stuff.. Frens are thinking of starting aMalaysian team in Uni too.. coo..

Dear is sleeping right now ar.. thats the bad thing bout LDR, the time difference! its like, I'll get sleepy at midnight, but its just 10 pm over there.. so she's never sleepy when Im sleepy.. hmph.. Glad she's got things to do tho, with all the books and stuff.. If I was in her position confirm I'll just rot wan, cuz I dont read and all.. Another thing bout LDR is that it might be hard at times ar, but whats in my mind is knowing the fact that it is just (hmmm, maybe not just la) 4 months.. I dont know wheter is that a bloody long wait or is it gonna pass short.. so maybe the busy scheduele does come in handy then...

On another note....






WTF man!! WWE is comin to Aussie today, but only at Perth!!! argh, why la dun wan go Sydney or smth.. then I confirm go wan.. and you know what is double WTF, the fact that it'll be at Singapore tommorow!!!! ishhhhh.. good things happen when Im here man.. like, Kanye West in Malaysia and all.. argghhhh.. Okay, yall might think Im stupid to even like wrestling and all rights, cuz afterall, they're just men in tights.. true true, and I admit that WWE todae is a thousand times worse than 10 years ago and all.. but still , I was brought up watchin WWF wei, with my grandpa and grandma (you read it right) renting tapes and all cuz there was nothing on TV back in the day when Astro did not exist... Everytime Im in Jelebu to visit relatives, dad would bring me to a tape shop to rent wrestling tapes so time would pass faster in a kampung-like place..lol. So gyea, wrestling has been a part of me since I was a kid.. only thing that is missing is that I cant wrestle.. lol..


Last but not least.. its 10 am now.. I woke upat 8 am.. respect.. I thought I would get hangover or smth wei, cuz Wei Yang open bottle yesterday.

Black label.. raw, no coke no nothings wei.. haha.. A few of us were feeling a lil tipsy ar, and we could see that from playing all the card games and all.. One of it was like, a memory game wei.. and your memory gets real bad once you're a lil tipsy .. haha.. Anyways, Im suprised I can hold my liqour pretty well.. came back, webcam with dear a lil, and then I slept.. not not bad...
Alright, im outs..nak study ni..

No comments: