Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ways to make sure this four months will pass fast, and sweetly.
1. We have a secret diaries
- going to write down our daily activities.
Feel as though im telling him everything like i always do after dinner. =)
2. Bought M&M'S
yesterday we counted exactly 130 pieces, and put it in a container.
Going to eat one each day so that when we see the Last One Standing, lol
YAY!! =)
3. Have big big stuff toys you can REALLY hug
My shirt is on angel - the pink Watson doggy baby bought for me in 03
His shirt is on Doo Doo - The new caramel coloured bear dearie bought for me the day i left.
4. Webcam
Try to webbie every day at least an hour!
Dearie also wants me to read news to him everyday
Realised tt there are soooo many horrible news to read every day
-------------------------------
THIS HAS BEEN THE LONGEST FIVE DAYS OF MY LIFE
Yours truly wil be starting Driving lessons next week! lol
FINALLY. I KNOW.

No comments: