Saturday, July 21, 2007

The overdue post

I shall call this post the long overdue post, which will consist of everything thats well, long overdued(got such word ha??) round here. So first off, the survey which I got tagged for by dear..



1. How old will you be in 10 months?
Nineteen.. but 2 months away from twenty..
2. Do you think you will get married?
Of course! But only to she, onot I stay single.
3. What do you look forward the most in 3 months time?
Hmm, I should have a 2 weeks break by then I guess.. but then exams are so close at that time...lol.. But gyea, it'll be a month before Im home for 3 months..
4. Who was the last person to call you?
Hmm, my mum?? She's worried Im going to die of loneliness around here..hehe..
5. Play or Eat?
Both!! but I dont like preparing what Im going to eat, especially now when she's not around. And I dont like playing alone (lol lol lol.. dont think dirty!!) either..
6. What were you doing at 12. am last night?
I was trying to webcam with she, but her internet at Pyramid Towers was pretty bad I guess.. Besides that, I was reading up on my anatomy of the small and large intestines.
7. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
Married.
8. When was the last time u saw your mum
A week and and 2 days back.
9. What happened at 11 a.m?
Nothing much. Was once again studying.. sighz. She woke up around that time tho, cuz its 9am in malaysia..
10. Are you a social person?
Nahhhh, I know people who say I like to talk to the floor .. lol lolz.. but I would like to think im very sociable around those who know me well nuf..
11. What was the last thing you ate
Time to brag bout my cooking! Hmm, I fried eggs, vegetables with shrimp paste or something, nuggets and hainan chicken rice. So dopeees.. U tengah salivating already right?
12. Whats your favourite ice cream?
Hmmm, I like the sesame one she and I had.. Didnt quite like that ferrero or what nots we got from Mid Valley, cuz we all thought its gon be ferrero rochet type of thingy, ended up being just vanilla.. lol.. Ohyea, mcdonalds chocolate sundae ice cream is pretty good too.. I know dear likes it as well.. haha.
13. What is your favourite desert?
Cendol, bubur chacha, ice kachang.. Thats all I can think of right now.
14. How many glasses of water do you drink on average?
If I played sports or went to the gym, then mebbe 5?? If not, then much less..
15. What do you drink in the morning?
I eat cereal with milk round here, so I guess that counts..
16. Have u kissed sm1 before?
Yummy.. =)
17. Do you know how to play poker?
Hmmm, a little ar.. Im pretty good at 7 hand poker tho!!
18. What is your fav thing to spend money on?
Shoes, anything that I consider cheap on Ebay..
19. Do you wear any jewelery?
That piercing I have on my belly button counts rite?? Nahhh, just playins
20. Who is the funniest person you know?
She makes me lauf alot..We used to play this game to see who can make who laugh..lol.. Im still a better comedian tho.. :D
21. Which type of girl/boy do u like the most?
H.E.R.
22. Are you missing someone now?
Alot alot alot alots. and its another 3 months and 3 weeks to go..
23. Do you have a boyfriend or a girlfren?
Yeap yeap.. im getting tired ade..lol.. thats why all the answers getting shorter
24. Do you hate someone?
More than one person in fact..
25. Are you loving someone now?
Fo sure!

Ok, now that THATS done, lets move on to the super long ass overdue birthday post of mine.. I turned 19 not too long ago, and altho there wasnt much celebration, I did still receive a couple of gifts and all.. I didnt really do much on my birthday tho, but its allrite I guess.. didnt have the mood and what nots.



Anyways, dear got me this kickass Sony Ericsson handphone for my birthday! So that means Ive got two handphones now.. haha. Quite cools ar, its a walkman phone smore, and my nokia 6280 phone is gon die soon I think. It sometimes hangs and stuff, then I gotta restart the phone like 5 times... Im not too sure what model it is tho, will check up on it soon enuff.. Thanks alot yeap bi. Muax muax muax!!!



Besides that, I also got a new pair of kicks!





I didnt know Tebrau City had a casual Nike shop, selling a bunch of Air Forces and all the street wear shoes type of thing. Niceness, that can be my next hang out spot everytime i receive ang paos and stuff.. I like these kicks cuz they're easy to rock with jeans and all ar, tho its nothing fancy and all. And it stands out cuz of its color!! haha.

Alright , gua dah nak gi blajar ni. Cya peoples, im outs

No comments: