Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Malaysia. BOLEH?

Being home is great..
Love being at home, love being in the presence of my family..
Love NOT studying.. Love just being lazy.
But.
Malaysia. *sigh*
I went to the Post Office with bi yesterday, to send some stuff for a friend in Aussie.
*cheaper postage u see* lol
So as we were queing up, I saw a piece of paper stuck onto the glass which seperated us, from the people working there.
The paper said.
I will serve u with a smile.
I shall be patient with you
I shall be courteous while attending to you.
blablablabla
then when it was my turn.
she looked at me with an iritated glance and said.
eh, nxt time tak bleh use this kind of wrapping tau. mesti balut ngan brown paper.
sarcasticly at me.
k, it wasnt much, but i was treated with utmost respect and politeness in aussie k.. grr
then today, my mum and I went to giant to get some groceries. As we were crossing the little "river" near my house, i saw this sign
"Kebersihan sungai menjamin kesihatan kita" or smth like that,
and rite below the sign was the "river: black, full of rubbish and plastic bags scattered everywhere!
And then!! there was once.
i went to this computer shop in landmark, and there was this fat chinese man sitting at the counter. so i asked him.
do u have the dv2000 laptop?
fat man: which wan u wan.
dee: dv2000
fat man: "looks at me like im a bimbo and like he noes everything"
and said. which SERIOUS?
which serious. RRIIGGGHHTTT..
series lah. stupid fat man.
not to mention all the ah bengs and ah lians..
and all the ah bengs - malay version.
and vcd sellers!!!! omg.
lucky i have my nice home, nice family, nice friends, and nice boifren here
oo! and nice food.
if not.. boo. malaysia.
u got sooo much more to work out if u ever want to reach, well, near the top.

No comments: