Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Finally..
Im brave enough to type out what happened over the past week.
On Friday last week, i got an email..
I failed one of the papers.
Professional Practise. And because of that, i cant continue my 2nd semester this year.
Prof Prac - was a hard paper... all the "what shud u do?" questions.
couldnt study much... =(
Anyway, i flew up to Aussie immediately on Monday, reached on Tuesday..
Tried to appeal, but i diden have any solid reason.. because i wasnt sick, and nothin bad happened to me...
Then i tot i could at least stay here, and do some other course in the mean time..
But no can do. Coz of some VISA requirements....
Thus..
I have to go home..
Go back to Malaysia as if im not smart enough to continue..
And come back nxt year to do prof prac again...
Just one of the paper.. lol
Bad thing is..
Im leaving my precious boy here in Newcastle... =(
That is what hurts me the most..
Im so afraid he wont be able to take care of himself..
So afraid he will feel lonely..
Dearest Boy.. im so sorry i got unlucky this time...
Its my fault..
I promise u i will stay strong..
And i will always..always be thinking about u. =)
Through out this huge HUGE hurdle..
My parents, godparents, sisters, friends and darling have beeen really supportive of me..
They diden even scold me at ALL.
and i feel so bad.. =-(
Im loved... so very much by them...
So i should be strong ..
I should...
This would give me a chance to study for 7 MONTHS!?! before i take the paper.. actually, 11 months of preparations. LOL
anyhow.. THANK U, mum, dad, mama , papa...
I chose this path, although i knew it was gona be long and hard.
This is just a little hurdle i will have to face..
But i never regreted chosing it..
Im really sure I want to do this in the future.. and i know i will succeed.
c'mon, its saving lives we're talking bt! =)
after all, i can still study along with bi. and get a head start from the rest nxt year. =)
I miss my boy. even now
friday will be the last day we can spend together.
=(
i love u dar..
i love u, so much.

No comments: