Thursday, July 19, 2007

Weather right now is really really cold.. I guess its something like what you see in the movies, where some one has to go thru the cold lonely nights alone.. Yes, its played out, but thats exactly how I feel right now.. Ive not had classes for the past 2 days, and I've been just bumming at home I guess... Didnt get to webcam with dear alot yesterday, cuz she went out with her friends.. and today's been pretty much the same ar, cuz she's been playing her ds whereas Ive been playing my ps2....on my whooping new 51cm tv!!!!

Its kinda ironic really, like how when all of us were young.. we all dreamt of studying overseas and stuffs.. But now that I've been here for awhile already, I can just make a long ass list on what I dont like about it, so here goes...

Why Australia does not kick ass

The weather... In summer, it gets so hot, until you just have to pop into a shopping mall to feel the cool breeze.. Summer was in february or so, and the ice cream we bought since then is still in the fridge.. lolz.. And thennnnnnnn, when its winter.. its just too damn cold.. Right now the skin on my face is peeling off, the room gets really really cold even with the heater on, and you dont even sweat when you're playing sports.. seriously, Ive been to the gym twice and played soccer for like 1 and a half hours, and nope.. no sweat at all.. tak shiok ar liddat..

The method of studying.. Sure, everyone says this will make you mature more and stuffs.. But its just quite hard to adapt to it.. Back home in Malaysia, everything was by the textbooks and stuf, and over here is really different. I wouldnt really complain that much if they dont fail people so easily..

Working hours.. Because of the fact that the government takes good care of the workers around here, they're only allowed to work from 9 to 5.. hence, shops dont open any later than that, except for em giant-like kinda shops and stuff.. Tak best tak best

County-like setting.. Ok, this only applies for the place where Im living in, and does not represent the country. Newcastle is just really really quiet, with alot of trees and beaches and stuff like that. Its quite cool ar, if you're those sort of emo person who likes to sit down on the beach and just emo away and stuff.. Not so cool if you're looking for things to do... They dont even have an outdoor basketball court over here, well atleast not that I know of ar.. The only one that is available is the one in the gym.. And that means you gotta pay to play, and since alot of people dont really like to pay to play, most of my frens wont join..

Last but not leastttttttt....

I hate being alone here... :(

Ok, so for every bad thing there has to be a good thing right.. So, here it is..

Why Australia kicks ass

Youtube here is just so much more faster than in Malaysia.

Thats it. Alright ,I know bi has tagged me (first time ever in my life I kena tag!!), and I will do the survey tmr or smth yeaps.. see yas

No comments: