Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hm. Its been 3 days since we parted.
But we have been web cam - ing, sms-ing. And dreaming =)
I do miss him alot, but I know we are strong enough to stay true to each other, and that our love and bond with each other will not vanish because of this small separation..
Anyway, i watched Harry Potter yesterday!
It is alright, as long as you dont compare it with the book. I mean, if u expect them to include everything, then the movie would be like 5 hours long, but seriously, i dont mind sitting there for that long lor. =)
Ginny's voice is soooo low?!?
ChoChang has this weird accent!
But everyone else was just sweeeeeeet!
omg, my leg is killing me, i got this weird rash, an my papa thinks its because of allergy, but i think otherwise!!!
oh well, cant argue, he is a practising doctor, and i failed my first year. lol
let me correct that, ONE PAPER. grrrrrr..
still angry at the thought of it tho. Shudnt they like, bar ppl whu fail Medical Science, and not Professional Practise?
Its like, so unfair lor.
Take me away from my baby oni.
I miss my baby alot.
sigh.
NEED TO START DOIN SMTH. BUT IM THINKING SLACKING AT HOME WOULD BE A GOOOOD IDEA FOR THE NEXT SEVEN MONTHS! HAHA
BI, im gona be a fat pig when u come home!
loves,
Desiree

No comments: