Sunday, July 15, 2007

I love my life. =)

Back Home In Malaysia.. =)
This few days got me thinking alot..
When i got into Newcastle, i was saying i was the luckiest girl in the world... That God loves me so much and I loved my life.
When i failed, I complained that God was making fun of me, that i hated my life.. and that life really sucks...
But the biggest failure this week was me not realising that no matter what, God does love me..
I failed to think about how God blessed me with a wonderful family, wonderful friends, and a wonderful and perfect boyfriend.
And compared to so many unfortunate people in the world..
I am, really, a lucky girl.
I am not filthy rich, but I have a comfortable life.. I got nearly everything i want.. except a puppy which dad promised me, but nessy has asthma.
I was chosen as a prefect, although i can be lazy at times.
I am not freaking smart, but I am not really dumb either. I may be unlucky coz i missed out one A in both SPM and PMR, but i did exceed my expectations.
I got to study what i really want to study, how many people out there dont get to study what they really want?
I got into medic school, the same university as my boyfriend..
I have so many relatives who loves me so much.
I have such wonderful parents that support me in everything I do.
I got together with my childhood sweetheart. Remembering memories of us being in primary school, and our little emails to each other is just a wonderful feeling..
My boyfriend loves me, he really does....
I have never been so sure in my life, im a million gazzilion billion sure that he is the ONE.
See.. sometimes because of small setbacks.. we blame every single thing except for ourselves.
We tend to look at the bad things in life, rather than all the wonderful things that God has prepared for us.
Im very sure this long break will do good for me.
And im certain that there is a reason for my failure.
Living in aussie alone without bi, made me realise that i depend on him too much.
Maybe God wants me to be more independant.
Maybe God wants me to make more friends, and not stick to my bi
Maybe Gods wants to let me get ahead of my year mates because he knows im a slow learner.
Maybe God wants me to be more mature, before i start Year One.
Like andrew's mum said.
Im young, i dont have to worry. =)
Thanks to everyone for their concern. =) Im doin fine.. except Im missing my darling alot..
But we'll be fine, we know rite dear?
I love u. Mwarks.

No comments: