Friday, July 27, 2007

Ps: I love you

Last week, I went to KayElle, and mum treated me with 6 new books to read. =)
I bought 4 Nicholas Sparks's and 2 Cecilia Ahern's.
Just finised A Place Called Here.
Not bad.. was kinda interesting.. but Ps I love You, beats hands down!!
I just read half, and i cried twice. And this is the first time i ever cried while reading,
Not even when Dumbledore died in the 6th book k!
Life has been rather monotonous..
But i like it this way..
Driving tomorow! And definitely NOT looking forward to it, lol! My uncle is fierce! But funny at times. *crosses fingers* hope all will go well tomorow..
Its the 27th again!
Which marks our.... um.. lemme count 45 months together.
=)
which means.. exactly four months before he is back! or even earlier!
*squeals in delight*
Im happy, glad, contented, and definitely not sad, or emo.
With lots of love,
Desiree

No comments: