Thursday, July 19, 2007

Got tagged by Tasha, and since im very bored at the moment, I shall OBEY =P
1. How old will you be in 10 months?
em, 19?? Hee. =)
2. Do you think you will get married?
If he wants to of course! =)
3. What do you look forward the most in 3 months time?
Knowing that it will only be a month before he comes back..
4. Who was the last person to call you?
Driving sch lady, to confirm that my holidays will be long enough to finish the whole course.
5. Play or Eat?
Both? I miss playing n eating with dearie.
6. What were you doing at 12. am last night?
Web-caming with him.. *grins*
7. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
Happily married, what kinda question is this!
8. When was the last time u saw your mum
Just before she decided to take her afternoon nap
9. What happened at 11 a.m?
I took a bath, and went to my grannys place.
10. Are you a social person?
Well, i am around close friends... but am kinda quiet with strangers, and people i dont like.
11. What was the last thing you ate
Yummy chicken soup made by mum. No salt, not ajinomoto. Very YUM
12. Whats your favourite ice cream?
Any ice cream i share with bi! Soo many... esp when we were in Sydney.
13. What is your favourite desert?
Hm. I like honeymelon with sago. I like cendol.
14. How many glasses of water do you drink on average?
Oops, not much, i really shud drink more. =(
15. What do you drink in the morning?
I use to drink a cup of milk in aussie, now i dont like the milk here, taste artificial.
hee
16. Have u kissed sm1 before?
=)
17. Do you know how to play poker?
I know how to play 7 hand poker in MSN~
18. What is your fav thing to spend money on?
Weell, shopping? n food
19. Do you wear any jewelery?
Just the necklace bi gave me for my birthday last year
20. Who is the funniest person you know?
ERM, darling is pretty funny!
21. Which type of girl/boy do u like the most?
I like a girl like me, and a boy like my boifren
22. Are you missing someone now?
Duh, Abuden
23. Do you have a boyfriend or a girlfren?
I have a boyfriend, and have many girlfriends.
24. Do you hate someone?
Oh yea.. hatred is always with me. *grins*
25. Are you loving someone now?
Uhha!
I tag...
1) Andrew!! lol

No comments: