Tuesday, July 24, 2007

His Arrival - My Departure

13th of July - Bi arrived in Sydney
I woke up feeling happy for once, excited about his arrival.
For once, i also realised that i was dancing in the toilet while bathing. Smiling coz i know i would be seeing my dear one in a while.
Went off to buy his present.. He told me that his transport was only leaving after like what? 4 HOURS?? okay, was a lil dissapointed, But being able to see him soon was like a blankie, covering all the dissapointments i felt tt week.
After what seemed like forever, dear got onto the van, and surprise surprise. The van broke down. How can any day be more worse than this? For the first time in many months, i heard his voice, sad, dissapointed, and tt broke my heart alot..
I kept calling to see wether he was reaching. Finally he said 15 more minutes.
I wore my coat, walk out and waited for him outside, although it was very cold.
My heart jumped when i saw a van, but it wasnt his..
Then i saw another one, and was so sure it was his, as the van turned in to my place.
He stepped out, and i just felt like running to him. For three days, i was in Aussie, and the only thing i felt like doin was just being in his arms , looking up at him and saying sorry for causing all this trouble, sorry for putting us in so much sadness.
He smiled at me when he saw me, and happiness just flowed ..everywhere! =)
He put his hand on my shoulder..
I gave him his pressie, and we went off to jesmond, for a little time of our own.. Daddy said we could go for dinner ourselves..
We went to Jesmond,, to get some food for baby, and I saw him smile forcefully, I knew he was upset. and i knew why.
Its just like the movies you know. I know I always said " how can they imagine themselves doing this in movies? Like how can they see themselves from another perspective?" But its true!
Wen i went there with my dad, i saw us. I saw us buying bread, fighting over who should go get the chicken from the lady, what juice should we buy, which flavoured chips should we choose..
And i could see him saying " I see how it goes around here" with his face of his, when i get to choose which flavour to buy.. =)
We went for dinner, Pizza Hut buffet..
We ate, while holding on to our free hands..
I didnt wanna let go..
I never experience life without him, not for so long..and i didnt want it at all..
We went home after dinner..
Took a bath.. and i stayed in his room for the rest of the night.
We talked, laughed, snuggled..took pictures, and videos..
I cried a little...
14th of July - My departure..
I dreaded the next morning... I didnt want it to come..
But i knew time would pass very fast..esp with him around..
We went to Jesmond again.. bought our diaries..and he bought me my big bear..
My heart felt heavier and heavier..
The van was going to bring us to Sydney at 3.
Baby wanted to come, that really touched me..
My heart sank, as i sat inside the van. Knowing that i would have at least 6 more hours with him left.
The journey to sydney was nearly 2 hours.I slept on his shoulder, and he held my hand..
When we reached the air port, we pushed the trolley together, our 4 hands on the little bar.
After dinner, dad said he would let us have sm time together..
We sang the song he gave me for my 15th birthday present. I miss u like crazy.
Tears just flowed down.. i knew i was really, goin to miss him like crazy
I sat on the trolley and he pushed me around like a little girl.
Then i stood up again, coz i realise i couldnt see him if he pushed me around again..
So we sat in one of the corners..
And we just talked..
Time passed really fast, and my dad came, telling me that is was time to go to the gates.
I wiped my tears away..and we walked slowly..
I didnt want to let go..
As we reached the doors, andrew gave me a hug, and kissed my head..
I just started crying again... I walk, and looked back, he smiled....
And tt was it. I couldnt cry in front of my dad..So i stopped.. but everytime i thought about it, the reality that i will not be able to see him in 4 months, my face just screwed up, and i cried again..
Worse thing was, i didnt bring my handphone back fom aussie.. So i couldnt msg him after that, to see how he was doin...
His uncle was nearby, so i wasnt really worried...
In the plane, all i wanted to do was sleep.
I took mums "giddy" medicine. and slept thru the plane ride to hong kong.
We had another 3 hour wait in hong kong before going back to msia..
I noe, horrible right..esp when i just wanted to go home after tt
I slept on the chairs provided, hugging Doo Doo..
Slept for the whole 2 hours..
Bought some chocolates..and on the way we were.. to sg, and then jaybee..
I reached home, hugged my family.. and immediately took mums phone to call andrew.
To my surprise, andrew msg-ed my mum to asked wether i reached or not, just as i was about to call him..
I smiled to myself. I knew it wasnt just pure coincidence. This happened so many times before..
His first sentence to me broke my heart so badly. But I also felt like the luckiest girl in the world. Because I knew... he really was the one.. =)
I decided to record this down in this blog of ours..Because this seperation is well.., new, sad, but exciting chapter in our story...
It makes me angry seeing couples quarrel now adays.. ( even in malls) I said to andrew.
Why? He said.
They dont know how to appreciate each other, what If they get seperated one day?
Desiree

No comments: