Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I think dear forgot to mention that I got saman-ed yesterday , for not putting up my parkin coupon.. fooks! Worse thing is that I did have parking coupons in my glove compartment, I just totally forgot to put em up.. Thank god the officer or whatever was still there, so we managed to work things out.. nah means?? =D

Weather today was really a piece of crap.. I felt so hot and stuffy the whole time.. Tak tahans wei... Thank god Im in my room right now, with the air con switched on.. Can die wan leh the weather liddat.. But then when Im in Aussie, I'll complain that its too cold.. haha.. Isnt there a day where the weather is just right??

These past few days have been spent on home, with a little bit of going out as well ar. I do sometimes go out in the afternoon, cuz thats when my mum's back hence I can use the car.. But then it sucks to be in jb la, cuz its hard to actually stay out till late at night with all the crime on the rise and stuff, and then I hardly have any kaki lepaks around already.. Dont expect the form sixers to actually stay out till late right, they got sch smore.. sadness.. So most of time is then spent on the laptop, doin basically nothing but blog hopping, frendster hopping, a little bit of recording (yes, Im still doing that rap thingy , nah means? ) , and alot of playstation 2 hogging.. God of war 2 is the ish wei.. im like , 13 hours into the game ade and I dont think I'll be completing it anytime soon..lol.. If I do pass right, then Im thinkin bout bringing my Ps2 over to Aussie, play whatever games that Im playing now finish, trade in my Ps2 (if they got accept modded wan la), and then maybe get a next-gen console for a lower price??? would be cool eh? maybe a Ps3 or a Wii or smth.. but then again, its a big IF.. once again, IF i do pass my exams..

alrights, Im off to watch a little TV right now.. see ya peoples

No comments: