Thursday, December 16, 2004

1 day of no blogging

~Andrew~
Didnt blog yesterday cuz well,i was out for around half the day, and for the other half of the day, i was hella tired.. went to tiara yesterday... played badminton awhile.. and then later on went to my dear's house.. we din do much actually..just played ps2 awhile and chill at her place.. didnt really stay there long la..had to go back home kinda early..got a tiny curfew.. =(
That was yesterday, and well..today is definately much much much more boring than ystd.. I played ps2 for quite a number of hours, and the rest of my time was spent communicating with me dear.. actually, lemme change the word 'boring' to 'fun' for the previous statement.. cuz how can talkin to your love ones actually be boring.... =)
im sorta in a hurry this time around so i dont think i'll be typing my entry any longer.. ohyea, if any1's lookin for a nice game to keep you company for your holidays, try out Prince Of Persia : Warrior Within.. Shit's really addictive as hell.. k,i promise my next entry to be much longer ya..?? thanks for your 1 min that you just wasted on readin this..


No comments: