Thursday, December 16, 2004

Hey.. =) juz played SPYR0! kinda tired..so angry coz imstuck at the same place..fer like 2 daes already..sigh~ aniwae.. todae.. i drew the powerpuf gurls..and me dad said im like a 6 year old kid.. heryer.. he lagi bad la.. duoe how to draw anythin oso.. nwaw. i read a lil bio afta i woke up this morning.. around 11+ still got alot of pages to read until im done wid form 4! after examz this year, i din boter listenin to teacher at all.. so im so lost now.. haihz.. neva finish syllabus.. =(

After this than can or or ade.. i wan sleep on the fone todae.. can mar! hehe.. and bad thing..our blog got no more song ade wor!!! duneo wut happen..then try take from another place..sekali dear said got virus or smth..duno lar.. hmph.. so sad! i wanted to put selena' dreaming of u.

My daes are gettin boringer and boringer everydae..with nothin to write about..haihz..had my last piano lesson todae..she teached me how to plae, i believe i can fly..wic is soo boring!!! so slow.then so ez wan..like for 5 yera old to plae.. make me feel so stupid! hahaha.. after badminton yesterdae..my hand like v pain liao ler.. haha.. like got alot of thing moving in my hand! lousy me lousy me!!

klar.. todaes boring..got not much to write...

*muax baby*
*deedee*

No comments: