Monday, December 20, 2004

Im sori for being so petty.. =) hehe..

Todae..woke up around..10 ar.? cant rmber..dear woke me up.. then woke up..wen to the temple! hehe.. wen to thank God fer blessin our family.. =) Met my "amah" there too! she spends most of her time in the temple.. hehe..after that..we went to eat mee hoon kueh at..erm..forgoten the shops name..and i saw xinnie and lynnette there! haha.. ate liao..wen walk walk at kerrys lor.. bought 5 new ps2 games.. 2 of em sooo boring! wan go change! hmph..

Later on..spent my dae playin game.. then went for buffet dinner at mutiara..the food there not nice d..coz sundae mar..wan go then muz go on saturdae..bbq nite! hehe. wen home.. then din do much oso..watch tv lor.. aikz..my life sucks! nothin happens.. hehe.. cant wait for tomoro..dear comni me housE! hehe..goin to sch too..to buy me sch stuff.. !! yay..miss sch...

Hm..i havent call mr lim..my chemistry tuition teacher.. dunoe wen oni can call..everytime call then nobodi pick up wan..try my luck tomoro ba... klar.. todaes boring..nth to rite.. hehe

ohyea.. i saw yaofang todae! hehe..altho she diden see me lor..

*DeeDee* small....! hehe

No comments: