Sunday, December 12, 2004

Hey!

phew~! afta long long time chosing skins..we finaly found one that both of uz liked rite! then got so many probz.. argh~! but thanks to yingtian! everythings okie rite now.. its kinda late rite now..and im still online! weird. mebbe coz andrew's parents juz came back..so i gez he's openin the gates..and helpin them wid their stuff.. yay~! they came back safely.. hehe.. =) im chattin wid yvonne too.. she's gonna use blogspot too~ jia you o! eyes itchy liao.. hehe.. dear, dun have to wori bout ppl not readin ur entries.. mine lagi worse.. v bo liao d.. hehe..

lets see..todae.. i wen to popular.. bought quite alot of stuff.. dunoe y me like small kid.. bought colour pencil, paint, crayons! haha.. then saw kimby..she wid her frenz..iris and somone lor.. daddy mite buy me and me sis ps2.. but not sure.. like so ex.. hehe poor mar! so wem ite be goin hp to see lor.. went to eat at secret recipe..then got quite angry wid my mum..coz she v noty and bad.. hmph.. so wen we went bac, me and nesse did some painting! hehe..will post the pictures i painted ar! haha.. v childish d ler.. :P

we went for dinner nearby..and yummy! i ate alot..! dunoe y go there.then i'll eat alot alot d.. then eat like non stop wan.. hehe.. esp me younger sis..eat eat eat.. hehe.. well.. i gez me better stop here.. got nothin to sae liao..

*deedee*

No comments: