Friday, December 31, 2004

happy new year

12 more hrs, 35 more mins....
tts how long more it is before we rejoice and celebrate .......... YEA RITE...
dayummn...goin kl in a few hrs time.. so nice hor..?? when i wanna celebrate wid me frens n stuff, wen i wanna go lepak whole day to greet the new year..i gotta go to kl..
and now some of u are prolly like "whats wrong with kl..?? nice wat..can go shoppin n stuff"
kl's not nice..especially when i gotta go to my aunts place n stuff, wer i practically have no1 whom i can communicate with..my cuzins are way toooooooooooooooo young, aunts and uncs are way toooooooooooooo old.. so wat can am i gonna do..?? and at times like these, u thank and worship whoever who invented a Handphone.. a simple creation, tt lets me send smses to me darling and stay in contact with her.. but that still doesnt replace the fact i was really dyin to spend this new year with her.. takin her out n stuff.. aihz.. i guess thats just life la..
i wonder how this year was for every1.. this year actually turned out pretty good for me..everything...well,almost everything,went well..and i had so much fun this year.. 2004 prolly feels like a year that has passed so fast.. i still can remember how dreadful it was for me to even wake up so early, and to attend mornin sessions for the first time in my secondary school life..and now, ive actually gotten kinda used to it..
aihzzz..next year SPM year liao...next year is prolly gonna be my last hurrah wid the guys..i mean, who knows wer every1 be headin to after spm.. some mite go overseas n stff.. I WANNA BE A RAPPER!!! lol... jpjp ... :P
k,so since i proly wont be on9 later on.thats another bad thing bout kl..no internet connection..so here i am wishin every1 a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!! wooohooo!!!
hope yall have a nice new year ahead of yall...
take care ..
byebyez

No comments: