Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Diden blog again.. hehe..
coz yesterdae wasnt in the mood.. havin ulsers now..
owh~!! newae..todae is tang yuan festival..if im not wrong..so woke up early this mornin.. headed straight to my grandma's.. then me and my cousins rolled the dough into small ball ball's.. haha.. had to make so many! hands so tired.. played wid my niece...she's reali a cutie lar.. hahaz..

Then came back..andrew at me place..tok to him lil while.. then he went back liao.. after tt i watched a movie wid kay. bridget jones...or smth lidat... quite farnie lar.. hehe.. nxt year my sis will be goin to sigs..for those hu din noe.. aihz~ hope she will b fine there lar...after all..got sarah-mei to take care of her mar.. =) haha.. nxt year..me will oni b seein my sis for a few tiny hours oni.. coz diffrent session..muahahahx.. =P

Afta the movie.. i took a nap..coz slept so lil last nite.. woke up..had dinner..couldnt eat..got ulser! =( watch double happines.. hehe.. "xiao hu lu" veri cute ler.. then watch pck..then watch xtreme gourmet.. jeanette so fake d.. haha..

Aniwae... was just thinkin bout my frenz.. hm.. during the holidaes..we reali dun contact eachotha liao hoh.. dunoe wuts up wid chelle.. tasha..mel.. wei yi esp..neva even spoke to her since the hollies..! haha.. ouch..ulsers hurtin alot... the twins too! hehe.. sarah and szehui mei.. sze hui in china now.. dunoe wen oni comin back.. kim ler..? go sabah..not sure wen oso.. hehe..useless me..

Few more weeks and schs gona b open again.. lazy to wrap nesse books.. hehe.. my alst yaer at convent..wonder how its gon b.. gon miss all the great tiems i had in that sch.. i stil rmbe back in p6, i nearly went to SETA.. damn glad i followed me frenz to convent.. its reali one heck of a sch! hehe .. nice nice nice.. had SO many wonderful memories in sch.. from dancing..to laughin..to pontengin class..to toilet duties.. to actin all prefect-ky and stuff..haha.. i LOVE SCH! made many new frens every year.. but drifted apart frmo many tho.. =( but i gez tts part and parcel of life.. rite? hehe.. the person i drifted apart most..was jolyn.. and i reli regreted it.. knew her since primary one..got v close to her in f2.. like..everydae oso call her and chat d.. then after form 3..we drifted... =( wanna thx her ..coz shes the one i ALWIZ go too..weneva i have my problems... thx for bein there for me jo.. reali reali appreciated everythin =)

Newae.. 4 mroe daes to christmas!!! haha..tho i dun reali celebrate it.. gez i shud juz get some prezzies for a few special ones... =) ahermz..

*DeeDee*


No comments: