Monday, December 20, 2004

after a few days of not blogging

~Andrew~I've finally decided to blog again , after not doing so for a few days.. been kinda lazy the past few days and was caught up wid sum stuff.. Ive just finished watchin the match between Liverpool and Newcastle..pretty glad with the result..3-1.. not too bad huh..?? i'll be staying over at my fren's place tmr ,since i'll be out till pretty late and dun really wan bother my parents to pick me up at such a late hour.. christmas's coming pretty soon huh..? 6 more days... wonder what i'll be doing on christmas eve.. i definately got no idea.. maybe it'll just be like last year where i treated it like any other normal day..cuz the thing is, i dont really celebrate christmas on such a major scale or anytin , unlike most of my frens.. hollidays are so close to endin rite now.. kinda fast eh..?? i din really get to do what i wanted to do or accomplished this hollies..but hey, its been one hell of an enjoyable hollidays if you think bout it..bunch of things happen, both for the good and the worse.. i guess i'll elaborate more some other time..im gettin very very very sleepy right now..mebbe cuz woke up so early this mornin..dad kalled me up cuz wanted to take me fam go out eat breakfast.. actually,i rather eat lunch outside ..cuz if its in the morning, then its like,im half awake cuz my dad at times wakes me up at really crazy hours, especially when i slept kinda late the previous nite.. i think a few of my frens went to danga bay a few hrs ago. i had to miss taht event cuz of certain other events that ive to attend to la.. wonder what was the ocasion anywayz..no1 actually gave me much info bout it in the first place cept shawn..

"You can never bullshit a bullshitter "
^^^^^
learnt that from duno wat movie on 8 TV jus now...

No comments: