Sunday, December 12, 2004

yay!

With that pic.. hahaa.. i got wut i wanted! yay! hehe.. well, was watchin star awards juz now.this time a bit farnie lar.. not like the last few years..so boring.. todae, i wen out for breakfast, wid my dads side of the family, we had dimsum.. wasnt very nice.. hehe.. but oh well.. din have lunch afta tt!! so hungry..so we had an early dinner.. steamboat! hehe.. nice nice.. had tom yam soup.. nice nice.. hehe..

Oh yea.!! i think my pesterin skill has improved ler.. juz had to ask dad to buy me a ps2 ystd..and i got it todae! yay! hehe.. played wid me sister lor.. aiyar..all childish games d.. got hamster ball, spyro..garfield.. haha.. need to practise my basketball "skills" hoh? then can compete wid andrew dear liao.. :P hehe..

hm.. my stupid conection not workin ler.. so im writin this while waitin for it to be okay.. hmph.. yeap, wut andrew said its true.. u neva noe how much u love a person till u nearly lose them.. tt happen to me qite a few times liao.. =) so.. cherish all ur loved ones!! *muax* hehe..

Did any of u all realise tt wen u move ur mouse ova a blur picture behindour entries..theres actuali a pic of a gurl and a boi? i lurve tt part! hehe.. =)

Klar.. nth to write liao..
*DeeDee*

No comments: