Sunday, December 12, 2004

1st time

Andrew here..First time even using a blog, and well, my gurlfren actually did most of it.. so all i gots to do is post entries and stuff.easy rite..? haha..thanx dear.. =) so yea... i guess im spose to make this blog as my diary liddat..posting things that happened thruout my day and stuff.. I will try to update this as frequent as possible aite.. *keeps fingers crossed* Right now im just waiting for my parents to come back.. Im spose to stay up so i can open the gate n stuff since they din bring the keys along..but damn..im hella sleepy rite now.... maybe if i got time i'll drop some knowledge here instead of just writing down wat goes on my everyday life.. geez..i dont even know wheter any1 would be interested in reading my entries onot ..but i guess if i please my satisfaction then cukup already la..rite..? thats all for now i guess.. i know this entry is short but oh well..its just an intro la

No comments: