Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Okay.. its been a WHILE since the both of uz has blogged.. haha.. so lets tok bout..

Friday. 24th December

Went to watch "The Phanthom of The Opera" wid dear..and well.my sisters.. haha.. it was not bad.. alot of singing singing.. =) Saw shawn.. and yvonne..so ngam..last time watch movie in lm oso saw both of em..saw same movie..seats so near smore.. the last time was actuali last year! haha.. after gettin our PMR results.. sigh~ still rmber tt faithful dae..wen i was sobbing and sobbin because i got 6a's.. aihz. and now in a fe wmore months.. i'll be takin SPM~ haha.. time passes reali reali fast..

After that..we came home.. then watch "The Terminal" wid dear.... quite a farnie movie.. quite touchin too..accordin to dear.. =) after tt.. we went to cs fer a while.. at 8 smth..coz there was some performance thingy.. walk walk around.. then we went home.. at 10 .. dear took a cab back lor.. the latest he stayed at me place.. ooo! he's online now! haha

Saturday, Christmas!

Me and me sisters..plus joyce and valerie and her mum..went to the circus! haha.. not much changed sinced last year.. but there were less lions..and the elephant was bigger..and there wer no big big baloons~ argh.. bought 4 cotton candies... i juz love em! saved one fer darling... haha.. Actuali joyce asked us to sleep over her hse.. buden she was still at her frenz house at 12..so decided to go another dae...

Had bbq wid my famili..and my god-family.. dinner was good.. if it wasnt becoz of my ulsers.. =(
Tok to dear on the fone quite alot after dinner..coz tot i was goin to stae ova at joyce.. sekali diden.. haha... oh well.. =)

26th December

Hm.. wut did i do ystd ar.. well.. i remembered mummy askin me to put salt on me ulser.. and it hurt so bad!!! i cried ler... and she made me do it 3 times!!

Well..yesterdae was considered Family Day for me..coz i spent nearly the whole dae wid my family.. we went for high tea..then went to holiade plaza.. me and vernesse trimmed our hair...aih..my pony tail is back to a miserable short one.. waited so long ler.. then after that.. bought clothes! haha.. two shirts and two pants! so hapi.. =) dunoe y this year, new year clothes all pink d...

After tt.. we rushed to lm to watch kung fu hustle.. v v farnie.. the whole cinema was pack ler..then smore all cina ppl d.. mummy bought a big big tin of popcorn.. haha.coz it oni came in tt size tt dae.. weird.. after tt. had steambout..at yummy~ haha.. heard tt sulyn!! =P

27th December~!
Todae..mummy woke me up..ask me weter i wan to pei them go sigs..to get books for my sister.. but i diden..was too lazy to get up at tt time..so both my sis went lor.. nesse go for wut oso i dunoe. hehe..kay seems to like it..so gud luck fer nxt year gurl..

Dear came to me place..we watched ANOTHER movie..alien vs predator.. was okay lar.. haha..altho the beginin veri boring. =P nearly slept during the movie smore.. dear went back earli todae... around 3 smth..then i played... SPYRO! haha.. play till..5 smth..then i got stuck in a place again..so decided to stop..

after tt.. called baby.. then tok online lor.. so angry.. i managed to call my chemistry tuition..and gez wut? she told me i had to cancel my class... and y? coz some EC fella..told his dear mummy..that the class was too noisy..so the mum called and ask to let her dear son have another class.. plz lar.. those ec ppl neva even listen to lim every week.and they blame it on the gurls..me and kim..siao~!! so now dunoe wic teacher to take again.. aihz... =( sch startin ade o!!!

klar.tts about it blogged earli coz scared wait i lazy later.. klar.. bye bye.. =)

*DeeDee*


No comments: