Sunday, December 19, 2004

Hey..i diden blog coz i slept earl last nite..and there was reali nothin to tok bout..coz i slept nearly the whole dae! hehe.. woke up todae.. dear msg ask wether he can come me hse..then yay~ he came! hehe..but for a lil while oni..coz i had to go to my cousins house for an early christmas lunch..after that, came home.. had a lil qureal wid my dad... *sniff* i acted like a baby.. hehe

After that, we went to store.. mummy wanted to buy school socks.! hehe..then we bought kay a new bag.. and i saw a bag wic i liked.. hmph.. body glove wan.. want it want it.. !!! but diden dare to ask daddy wether i could buy it.since we juz fought.. after that went to the pet shop.. ahh!! doggies are sooo cute! i like puppies... =( but too bad there an evil curse in our family...we cant have pets! anything we rare sure die d...saddenin ..aihz. but lucky i still have ah gurl and ah boi..my 2 tortoises.. hehe.. tranin them to be like dogggiez...

Later, we went to my godmothers house.. to celebrate my grandmothers 73rd bdae! we gave her 3 pigies.. one big wan one medium wan and one baby one.. wis represents me, kay and nesse! hehe.. had lotsa fun wid me lil niece shu shuen..she's soooo adorable! hehee plae so much.. 10 smth ade she stil screamin and laufin! then my godma realised theres no water in their house..dunoe wut happen..so they had to come to our place to bath.. they juz left an hour ago..

Well, i gez thats all.. =)
Take care kay!!!

*DeeDee*


No comments: